It’s our honor to announce Ed Burr of GreenPointe Holdings and Founder and Board Chairman of the Monique Burr Foundation for Children (MBF) as the recipient of the Hearthstone BUILDER Humanitarian Award!
Although National Child Abuse Prevention Month (April) has concluded, our work to protect children from abuse is not done. The Hearthstone BUILDER Humanitarian Award is supported through donations and sponsorships, and 100% of the dollars donated are in turn passed along to the Hearthstone recipient’s non-profit of choice. Ed Burr, this year’s Private Builder Honoree, has chosen MBF as his featured charity to receive contributions (made in his name).
Given that some of our fundraising efforts were canceled due to Covid this past year, we need your support and would greatly appreciate any donation amount you would consider. We are very grateful for your past support to MBF and ask for your support again as we honor Ed receiving this great award.
Along with charitable donations, Hearthstone is currently seeking sponsorships for the award. All sponsorships and donations are 100% tax deductible and must be submitted (by June 10th, 2021) to the Hearthstone Foundation to recognize Edward E. Burr. Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Invitation to the exclusive BUILDER 100 conference awards program and reception (invitation only) on September 8th at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, CA. Top executives in the homebuilding community will also be in attendance.
- Invitation to a private breakfast with previous and current award recipients on September 9th. This is an exclusive breakfast that provides direct access to CEOs of some of the most prominent homebuilders in the industry. www.mbfpreventioneducation.org | 904.642.0210 | Info@mbfpreventioneducation.org
- Company name included in the tribute book distributed at the awards ceremony. Notable companies that have already committed to sponsorship include Whirlpool, Kohler, First American Title, Therma Tru, Oakwood Homes, Dan Ryan Homes, Garbett Homes, and Hayden Homes.
- Typically, there are 350 attendees at the conference each year. There are no other vendors, suppliers, or subcontractors included unless they are sponsors.
- Sponsor logo on Hearthstone’s website: https://www.hearthstone.com/humanitarian-award/.
If you would like more information on event details, please contact Cindy Gilmore with Hearthstone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-302-6449. You can make donations online at https://www.hearthstone.com/humanitarian-award/. When making your donation to the Hearthstone Foundation, please be sure to indicate Ed Burr as your donation honoree in the comments section.